As an owner, operator or responsible person, each piece of electrical equipment MUST be inspected regularly and records of such inspections kept on file. To this end we offer our customers routine maintenance on HV switchgear and LV switchgear under their control. This service is focused around meeting the client’s business needs and expectations.
In most cases, we offer this service as part of our maintenance contract and aim to undertake full maintenance of HV switchgear and LV switchgear once every 4 years,(CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS) however, this service is also offered as a once off service if so required. We develop a specific and bespoke maintenance regime, which works in tandem with business and operational needs.
Our High Voltage Maintenance Service and Low Voltage Maintenance Service includes full HV and LV maintenance and testing on:
- High Voltage Switchgear such as ring main units, isolating switches, etc.
- Low Voltage Switchgear such as air circuit breakers
- Protection Devices such as high voltage protection relays, low voltage protection relays
- Power Factor Correction Equipment inspection
- DC Battery Charger Units Inspections